Amplified Digital TV Antenna
- Long Range: The receiving range can reach up to 50 miles (80km) from the signal tower. Enjoy a clearer HD picture and more stable receiving signal with this antenna.
- Free Channels: This antenna may receive all available local channels from the local broadcast networks plus additional networks.
- Easy to Install: Step 1: Connect the coaxial cable to the "Antenna In" port. Step 2: Find an area with good reception to place this antenna. Step 3: Run a channel scan. Mount the antenna on a window that faces the broadcast tower of stations that you want to receive.
- Portable and Good Looking: A smaller and lighter design made this antenna more portable and matching the style of your house. The 16 Ft Coaxial Cable makes it possible to place this TV antenna on everywhere you want.
- Superior Service: OMOTON provides you a friendly customer service. Should you have any problems with our products we will do our best to help you.
- Package includes:
- Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna X 1
- Instruction Manual X 1
- 3M Double-sided adhesive X1
- IEC Connector X1
- Suction Cups X2
- UPC: 712243617760
- EAN: 0712243617760
- Using Tips of this Antenna:
- Connect the mini coaxial (coax) cable to the "antenna In" coax port on the TV or compatible device (e.g. Set-Top-Box).
- Plug the Regular USB into the USB port of the TV or of the 110V adapter. If plugging the USB into the 110V adapter, then plug the 110V adapter into a 110V outlet.
- Position the antenna toward the broadcast tower for optimal reception. For a listing of likely channels available in your area, go online to http://dtv.gov/maps
- Run a channel scan. To keep your channel line-up up-to-date, it is a good idea to run a channel scan monthly.
- The antenna may need to be repositioned. If so, run a channel scan every time you reposition the antenna.
- Mounting the Antenna:
- Digital signals may bounce off by objects. For this reason, test the antenna in multiple locations before mounting the antenna is need.
- First of all, using the Suction Cups to stick the antenna to test the place. Once the best location has been determined, stick the antenna with the provided 3M Double-sided adhesive.
- Remark: If using a splitter to distribute signal to more than one TV, connect the USB cable to the 110V adapter instead of the TV USB port.